Comment on page
A deeper look into white label account setup
White label video tutorial
Try how it works
The White label section allows white labelled accounts to setup the white label for their domain name, tweak branding settings, set app branding, and Other Settings. Let us take a look at how these settings are white labelled.
Boomerangme > Left-Hand Menu > Settings
- 1.Follow the above-mentioned workflow to land on the Settings screen.
- 2.From the tabs listed atop the screen, click White Label.
- 3.Here, navigate to the Connect Domain heading.
- 4.Enter your domain name as per your domain register in the domain name field. It is advised to follow the app.[subdomainname] format.
- 5.Once entered, click the Link button.
- 6.You can also see the detailed guide by clicking the See detailed instructions in help center hyperlink.
See Detailed Instructions
- 7.Once you are done, click the Update Status button.
- 9.This opens the white labelled login page. Here, use your Boomerangme app credentials to login.
- 10.Go to the Settings module and open White Label tab.
- 11.This completes the domain connection. To set the branding, click the Branding button.
This tab lets you set the theme of your web portal.
- 1.From the Branding section, click the File button from Logo (light variant) heading to choose the logo displayed on the portal.
Logo (Light Variant)
- 2.Similarly, choose the logo for dark variant by clicking the File button from the Logo (dark variant) tile.
Logo (dark variant)
- 3.Use the Favicon (PNG) and Favicon (SVG) tiles to upload the favicon file in PNG and SVG formats respectively.
- 4.Similarly, use the Sign in screen image and Signup screen image tiles to upload the screen images for login and registration screens respectively.
Sign in screen image and Signup screen image
- 5.The sign in screen image is displayed on the Sign In screen.
- 6.Similarly, the Sign Up screen image is displayed on the Registration screen.
- 7.Next up is the Interface Colors section. Here, a number of color pickers facilitate the selection of Header color, Menu Color, Button Color, Header Text Color, Menu icons color, Button text color, Color in the heading on hovering, submenu color, Color of submenu icons, Color of dropdown lists in the header, Active menu items color, and Menu items color on hovering.
- 8.Once the selections are made, click the Save button.
- 9.Scrolling down further, you can see the Meta tags section. Here, use the Page Title, Title for social media, Description for social media, and social media image tiles to make the respective selections.
- 10.Once the selections are made, click the Save button.
- 11.Towards the end of the page is the Text on Cards section. Here, enter the text you want to be displayed under the barcode on the card using the Text under the barcode on the card field. In case you do not intend to display anything, disable the Display toggle button.
- 12.Similarly, use the Text on the back of the card field to enter the text you want to be displayed on the back of the card. In case you do not want to display any text, disable the Display toggle button next to it.
- 13.Once the selections are made, click the Save button.
Text on Cards
In this section, you can set the branding of your business app. To provide a better experience, a mobile screen preview of the app is also displayed on the right side.
- 1.To access the app branding section, click App Branding from the buttons displayed at the top-right corner.
- 2.This section starts off with the Images heading. Here, click the File button from the App icon tile to choose an icon for the app.
- 3.Similarly, click the File button from the Logo type tile to choose a logo to be displayed at the top of the app screen.
- 4.Moving on to the Colors heading, use the color pickers under this heading to choose the Header background color, Header text color, Text color, Button background color, and Button text color.
- 5.At the end is the Scanner App heading. Here, you can click the Open button to open the scanner app.