Comment on page
How to run a classical discount cards in digital
Upon successful login, navigate to the left-hand menu.
- 1.From the list of modules, click theicon. Doing so opens the Cards module.
- 3.Here, you can either create a card using a template from a list of a wide range of pre-loaded templates or create one from scratch. To develop a better understanding, we will take a look at card creation from scratch.
- 4.To do so, click thebutton.
- 5.This initiates the discount card creation workflow. A card is created by filling in the details in 5 sections that include Card Type, Settings, Design, Information, and Save and preview. Let us take a look at how each section works.
- 1.This section lets you choose the type of card you want to create. Since we are creating a coupon card, select Discount from the types available.
- 2.Once selected, click the Continue button. This takes you to the Settings section.
- 1.Here, choose the language in which you want to create the discount card using the Language dropdown.
- 2.Select the expiration date for the discount card using the radio buttons under the Card Expiration Date heading. In case you choose Fixed term after card issuing, the Term dropdowns appear. Use these dropdowns to define the number of days upon card issuance after which the card expires.
Card Expiration Date
- 3.Using the Locations field, enter your business locations where you want to introduce the discount card.
- 4.Next up is the Cardholder Status heading. Here, you can create a tier-wise segregation for the customers and offer discount percentages based on their spend. Use the Tier Name, Spend to Achieve, and Percentage % fields to define the tier type, required spend to achieve the tier, and the discount percentage offered for that tier respectively. In case you want to create an additional tier, click the Add Tier button.
- 5.Similarly, you can include the required fields on the card issuing form using the options available under the Card Issuing Form heading. Use the Field Type and Field Name fields to define the type of field and its name respectively. In case you want to make a field mandatory, enable the Required toggle. If a field has to include unique information, enable the Unique toggle button. To create an additional field, click the Add Field button.
Card issuing Form
- 6.This is followed by the UTM field. Here, you can create a channel link for the analytics to be tracked of the traffic generated by that channel. For instance, if you add Facebook in this field, Boomerangme will generate a URL automatically associated to a UTM tag.
- 7.Use the Source Name to record the name of the channel. Once entered, click the Add a link to a UTM Tag button to associate the channel link.
- 8.Use the Phone Mask dropdown to select the region via which communication calls are masked.
- 10.In case you want to take customer's consent regarding the processing of their personal data, enable the Consent to the processing of personal data toggle button.
Consent to Process Personal Data
- 11.In case you want to include a customized script for analytics generation, paste the script in the Analytics textbox.
- 12.Once the required selections are made, click nthe Continue button. This takes you to the Design section.
- 1.Using this section, you can tweak the design of the discount card.
- 2.Click the Select File button from the Logo heading to choose a logo to be displayed on the card and on the release form from your system storage.
Select File - Logo
- 3.Similarly, click the Select File button from the Icon heading to choose an icon from your system storage to be displayed in the push messages.
Select File - Icon
- 4.Navigate to the Background of the central part heading. Here, clicking the Select File button opens your system storage to choose an icon that is displayed as the background of the central part.
Select File - Background of the central part
- 5.Next up is the Colors heading. Here, you can use the color pickers for Card Background, Text Color, and Background color of the center part to set the colors for the background of the card, the color in which the text is displayed, and the background color of the central part of the card respectively.
- 6.From the Fields name heading, use the Field dropdown and Field name field to configure the fields you want to be displayed on the card. Each configured field is displayed on the mobile screen preview on the right side of the screen.
- 7.If you do not intent to display the logo on the card issuing form, disable the Show logo at card issuing form toggle button.
Show logo at card issuing form
- 8.If you do not want the background color to be displayed on the card issuing form, disable the Show background color on card issuing form toggle button.
Show background color
- 9.As these selections are made, click the Continue button. Doing so takes you to the Information section.
- 1.In this section, you can fill in the required information on the card.
- 2.Starting off, enter a short description of the card using the Card Description field.
- 3.Use the Company Name field to enter your business name.
- 4.Choose whether you want to include referral program using the Active and Inactive radio buttons under the Referral Program heading.
- 5.Use the Type, Link, and Text fields to put active links on the discount card. Using the Type dropdown, you can choose URL, Phone, Email, and Address. To add an additional link, click the Add Link button.
- 6.Similarly, select a service from the Service dropdown under Feedback links and provide the relevant URL in the field next to it in order to collect customer feedbacks on your service. To add additional links, click the Add Link button.
- 8.Similarly, include a link to the full T&Cs of your business using the Link to full terms and conditions field.
Link to full T&Cs
- 9.Moving towards the end, record the information of the card issuer using the Company Name, Email Address, and Contact Number fields under the Issuer Information heading.
- 10.To activate the card template, click the Activate button displayed below the mobile screen preview.
- 11.Once the required information is filled, click the Finish button to move on the preview.
Save & Preview
- 1.Upon clicking the Finish button, the mobile preview is displayed.
- 2.Here, you can scan the QR code displayed at the top of the Preview popup.
- 3.To copy the placed link, click the Copy Link button.
- 4.To activate the card, click the Activate Card button.