Comment on page
Start your loyalty club with membership
Membership card video tutorial
- 1.Upon successful login, navigate to the left-hand menu.
- 2.From the list of modules, click theicon. Doing so opens the Cards module.
- 3.Here, you can either create a card using a template from a list of a wide range of pre-loaded templates or create one from scratch. To develop a better understanding, we will take a look at card creation from scratch.
- 4.To do so, click thebutton.
- 5.This initiates the membership card creation workflow. A card is created by filling in the details in 5 sections that include Card Type, Settings, Design, Information, and Save and preview. Let us take a look at how each section works.
- 1.This section lets you choose the type of card you want to create. Since we are creating a coupon card, select Membership from the types available.
- 2.Once selected, click the Continue button. This takes you to the Settings section
- 1.This section lets you tweak the settings of the card you are creating.
- 2.Select the language in which you want to create the card using the Language dropdown.
- 3.Use the radio buttons under the Card Expiration Date to select the validity of the card. In case you select Fixed term after card issuing, the Term dropdowns are revealed that let you define the number of days after card issuance till it expires.
Card Expiration Date
- 4.Choose the locations of your business where you want the card to work using the Locations field.
- 5.Next up is the Card Issuing Form section. Here, select the type of field you want to include from the Field Type dropdown. Enter the name of the field in the Field Name field. If the field is required, enable the Required toggle. Similarly, if the field is a unique one, enable the Unique toggle button. To add an additional field, click the Add Field button.
Card Issuing Form
- 6.This is followed by the UTM field. Here, you can create a channel link for the analytics to be tracked of the traffic generated by that channel. For instance, if you add Facebook in this field, Boomerangme will generate a URL automatically associated to a UTM tag.
- 7.Use the Source Name to record the name of the channel. Once entered, click the Add a link to a UTM Tag button to associate the channel link.
Add a link to UTM Tag
- 8.Use the Phone Mask dropdown to select the region via which communication calls are masked.
- 10.In case you want to take customer's consent regarding the processing of their personal data, enable the Consent to the processing of personal data toggle button.
Consent for Data Processing
- 11.In case you want to include a customized script for analytics generation, paste the script in the Analytics textbox.
- 12.Once the selections are made, click the Continue button to move on the Design section.
- 1.This section lets you tweak the design of the membership card.
- 2.Click the Select File button from the Logo heading to choose a logo to be displayed on the card and on the release form from your system storage.
Select File - Logo
- 3.Similarly, click the Select File button from the Icon heading to choose an icon from your system storage to be displayed in the push messages.
Select File - Icon
- 4.Choose an icon from your system storage for the center of the card by clicking the Select File button under the Background of the central part heading.
Select File - Background of the central part
- 5.Under the Colors heading, you can use the color pickers for Card Background, Text Color, and Background color of the center part.
- 6.The Field dropdown and Field Name fields let you select the type of field and the name of the field you want to include on the card respectively.
- 7.If you want the logo to be displayed on the card issuing form, enable the Show logo at card issuing form toggle button.
Show logo at card issuing form
- 8.Similarly, enable the Show background color on card issuing form if you want the background color to appear on the form.
Show background color on card issuing form
- 9.As the selections are made, click the Continue button to move to the Information section.
- 1.This section lets you fill in the information you want to display on the card.
- 2.Starting off, enter a short description of the card using the Card Description field.
- 3.Use the Company Name field to enter your business name.
- 4.Choose whether you want to include referral program using the Active and Inactive radio buttons under the Referral Program heading.
- 5.Use the Type, Link, and Text fields to put active links on the membership card. Using the Type dropdown, you can choose URL, Phone, Email, and Address. To add an additional link, click the Add Link button.
- 6.Similarly, select a service from the Service dropdown under Feedback links and provide the relevant URL in the field next to it in order to collect customer feedbacks on your service. To add additional links, click the Add Link button.
- 8.Similarly, include a link to the full T&Cs of your business using the Link to full terms and conditions field.
Link to full T&Cs
- 9.Moving towards the end, record the information of the card issuer using the Company Name, Email Address, and Contact Number fields under the Issuer Information heading.
- 10.To activate the template, click the Activate button under the mobile preview.
- 11.Once all the information is filled, click the Finish button. This takes you to the Save & Preview section.
Save & Preview
- 1.As the Finish button is clicked, a preview of the template is displayed in a popup.
- 2.You can scan the QR code displayed at the top of this popup.
- 3.To copy the link, click the Copy Link button.
- 4.To activate the card, click the Activate Card button.