Comment on page
API and Webhooks
Webhooks section allows you to view the existing as well as create new Webhooks. Let us take a look at how this is done.
Boomerangme > Left-Hand Menu > Settings
- 1.Follow the above-mentioned workflow to land on the Settings screen.
- 2.From the tabs listed at the top, click Webhooks. Doing so takes you to the Webhooks screen.
- 3.Here, all the existing Webhooks are tabulated via a number of columns that include URL, Status, and Event Count.
- 4.To create a webhook, click the Add webhook button. This opens the Add webhook popup.
- 5.Here, enter the URL in the field displayed at the top of the popup.
- 6.Mark the checkbox for the event(s) for which you want to trigger the webhook.
- 7.As the selections are made, mark the status as enabled using the Status toggle button.
- 8.Once the required selections are made, click the Add Webhook button. This adds the webhook and displays it in the Webhooks list.