Comment on page
A closer look into the customer profile access and creation
Customer profile walkthrough video
- 1.Upon successful login, navigate to the left-hand menu.
- 2.From the modules listed here, click theicon. Doing so takes you to the Customers screen.
- 3.The screen starts off with the Customer base heading under which 4 tiles are present to display meaningful information. They include a count of total customers, card transactions, reviews, and an overall feedback rating.
- 4.Next up is the customers grid. Here, information for each customer is tabulated via a number of columns that include User Name, Created, Birthdate, Phone, Feedback Rating, UTM, Device, Customer Cards, and Custom Fields.
- 5.From here, clicking a customer profile opens the details of the selected profile. Apart from the customer name, it has the details of the cards issued to the selected customer.
Customer Profile Details
- 6.Scrolling down further, you can see the card installation and referral links. You can click the Copy button to copy and send the link to a customer.
Card Installation and Referral Links
- 8.Next up is the Customer Import tile. This allows you to import customer records in bulk via a .CSV file. Boomerangme keeps an import template for your ease that can be downloaded by clicking thebutton.
Download Import Template
- 9.Once downloaded, you can fill in the fields as per your requirement. Once updated, choose this file from your system storage upon clicking thebutton.
Create Customer Profile
Boomerangme > Left-Hand Menu > Customers
- 1.Follow the above-mentioned workflow to land on the Customers screen.
- 2.Navigate to the customers grid.
- 3.From the bottom of this grid, click thebutton. Doing so opens the Add Customer popup.
- 4.Here, enter the last name of the customer using the Last Name field.
- 5.Similarly, use the First Name field to record the first name of the customer.
- 6.Use the Contact Number field to record the contact number of the customer.
- 7.Enter the email address of the customer using the Email Address field.
- 8.Record the date of birth of the customer using the Date of Birth date selector.
- 9.Once the required details are recorded, click thebutton. This adds the customer profile and it is displayed in the customers grid.