Comment on page
Learn about what the main dashboard reflects and the actions you can perform
- 1.The Boomerangme dashboard provides you with an overview of the relevant stats that reflect how your business is doing.
- 2.To make it meaningful, displayed information is segregated into Visits, Activity, Retention, Feedback Rating, Referral Program, and Customer Profiles.
- 1.Starting off, the Visits card is displayed. It includes weekly stats for the Total visits, Returning visits, and Last Period. A count for each of these is displayed at the top.
- 2.By default, the time period is set to Week. However, you can change it to Day, Month, Year, All Time, and Period (Custom Range) using the action buttons on the top-right corner.
- 3.On the right side of the graph are three more indicators that include Returning visits, New members, and Referrals. Each of these is displayed via a graphical representation at the center.
- 4.Hovering over a bar reveals a tooltip displaying the count for each indicator for the selected date. Each stat in this tooltip is color-coded for easier identification.
- 1.The Activity section includes a couple of graphs named New Clients and Issued Cards.
- 2.Displaying the activity stats for your business, the New Clients graph has the number of new clients onboarded via Boomerangme against each day of the week.
- 3.Hovering over a date displays a tooltip displaying the number of new clients registered on the app on the specific date.
- 4.Similarly, Issued Cards is a graph that has the number of issued cards mapped against each day of the week.
- 5.Hovering over a date reveals a tooltip displaying the number of cards issued on that specific date.
- 1.This section includes the Retention Rate graph. In this graph, the retention rate of the customers is mapped against a time period of 60, 120, and 240 days.
- 2.By default, retention rate for 60 days is displayed. However, you can change it to 120 and 240 using the action buttons at the top-right corner.
- 3.Moreover, hovering over a bar reveals a tooltip displaying the retention rate for the current period and previous period on the specific date. The retention rate for the current period is displayed in blue-color whereas the orange color is used to represent the retention rate for the previous period.
- 1.This section includes a number of tiles to represent the satisfaction level of your customers.
- 2.It starts off with a count each for the members who left feedback, Positive Feedbacks, and Reviews on Cards during the selected time period displayed via individual tiles.
- 3.This is followed by the Average Loyalty Level tile that represents the loyalty level of the customers via a star rating.
Average Loyalty Level
- 4.Towards the end of this section are a couple of graphs that display the Loyalty Level and Dissatisfied members during the selected time duration.
Loyalty Level and Dissatisfied Members
- 5.By default, Week is selected as the time duration. However, you can change it to Day, Month, Year, All Time, and Period (Custom Range) using the action buttons at the top-right corner.
- 1.To start off, the Shared Cards tile displays the count of cards shared by the customers as referral during the selected timeframe.
- 2.As the name says, this section includes all the stats relevant to the referral program offered by your business.
- 3.Similarly, Cards installed by referrals tile displays the count of cards installed by customers via a referral.
Cards Installed by Referrals
- 4.New Referral Members tile displays the count of the members that have been onboarded via referrals during the defined time period.
New Referral Members
- 5.Revenue from Referrals tile shows the amount in revenue generated from the referrals.
Revenue from Referrals
- 6.This is followed by the Referral Program Dynamic graph which maps the performance of the referral program against each day of the week.
Referral Program Dynamic
- 7.Hovering over a bar reveals a tooltip displaying the referral program performance on the specific date.
- 8.Towards the end is the New Referral Members graph. This maps the number of new referral members against each date of the week.
New Referral Members
- 9.By default, the time period is set to Week. However, you can change it to Day, Month, Year, All Time, and Period (Custom Range) using the action buttons at the top-right corner.
- 1.This section provides insights into existing customer profiles for your business.
- 2.Starting from the Gender pie chart, it displays a segregation of the customer profiles w.r.t their gender.
- 3.Moving forward, the Devices pie chart displays a segregation of customer profiles w.r.t the devices they used for add loyalty cards.
- 4.This is followed by the Age graph that displays the customer profiles falling in each age range with an separate color to reflect gender.
- 5.Hovering over the age range bar reveals a tooltip displaying the number of customer profiles in each gender.