Comment on page
Reward your most active customers and get more repeated sales
Reward card video tutorial
- 1.Upon successful login, navigate to the left-hand menu.
- 2.From the list of modules, click theicon. Doing so opens the Cards module.
- 3.Here, you can either create a card using a template from a list of a wide range of pre-loaded templates or create one from scratch. To develop a better understanding, we will take a look at card creation from scratch.
- 4.To do so, click thebutton.
- 5.This initiates the reward card creation workflow. A card is created by filling in the details in 5 sections that include Card Type, Settings, Design, Information, and Save and preview. Let us take a look at how each section works.
- 1.This section lets you choose the type of card you want to create. Since we are creating a coupon card, select Reward from the types available.
- 2.Once selected, click the Continue button. This takes you to the Settings section.
- 1.Choose one of three rewards programs: expense, visit, points.
а) Spend Points are awarded based on the customer's spending.
Specify how many points the customer will receive for what amount.
b) Visit Specify how many points can be received for 1 visit. You can also limit the number of visits to 1 per day.
c) Points Accrue points according to your rules.
- 2.Now let's customize the reward levels. You can make an unlimited number of reward levels. Come up with names for your rewards.
Choose how many points you can get an award for
Specify what the reward provides. You can choose:
a) % of discount and limit the maximum discount
b) Absolute value of the discount
c) Other, such as some kind of physical gift.
- 3.Use the radio button under Card expiration date to set the validity of the reward card. In case you select Fixed term after card issuing, the Term dropdowns are displayed. They facilitate you to define the number of days upon card issuance after which the card expires.
Card Expiration Date
- 4.Enter the location(s) where you want the reward card to work using the Locations field.
- 5.Use the Language dropdown to select the language in which you want to create the reward card.
- 6.Scrolling down further, you can see the Card Issuing Form heading. Here, you can use the Field Type dropdown and Field Name field to specify the type of field and name the field you want to include on the card respectively. In case you want to make a field mandatory, enable the Required toggle. If a specific needs to hold unique information, enable the Unique toggle button. Moreover, click the Add Field button to create additional fields.
Card Issuing Form
- 7.This is followed by the UTM field. Here, you can create a channel link for the analytics to be tracked of the traffic generated by that channel. For instance, if you add Facebook in this field, Boomerangme will generate a URL automatically associated to a UTM tag.
Use the Source Name to record the name of the channel. Once entered, click the Add a link to a UTM Tag button to associate the channel link.
- 8.Use the Phone Mask dropdown to select the region via which communication calls are masked.
- 10.In case you want to take customer's consent regarding the processing of their personal data, enable the Consent to the processing of personal data toggle button.
Consent to Process Personal Data
- 11.In case you want to include a customized script for analytics generation, paste the script in the Analytics textbox.
Once the required selections are made, click the Continue button to move on to the Design section.
- 1.This section lets you set the design of the reward card.
- 2.Click the Select File button from the Logo heading to choose a logo to be displayed on the card and on the release form from your system storage.
Select File - Logo
- 3.Similarly, click the Select File button from the Icon heading to choose an icon from your system storage to be displayed in the push messages.
Select File - Icon
- 4.Navigate to the Background of the central part heading. Here, clicking the Select File button opens your system storage to choose an icon that is displayed as the background of the central part.
Background of the central part
- 5.Next up is the Colors heading. Here, you can use the color pickers for Card Background, Text Color, and Background color of the center part to set the colors for the background of the card, the color in which the text is displayed, and the background color of the central part of the card respectively.
- 6.From the Fields name heading, use the Field dropdown and Field name field to configure the fields you want to be displayed on the card. Each configured field is displayed on the mobile screen preview on the right side of the screen.
- 7.If you do not intent to display the logo on the card issuing form, disable the Show logo at card issuing form toggle button.
Show logo at card issuing form
- 8.If you do not want the background color to be displayed on the card issuing form, disable the Show background color on card issuing form toggle button.
Show background color
- 9.Once the selections are made, click the Continue button. As a result, you land on the Information section.
- 1.Using this section, you can fill in the relevant information on the reward card.
- 2.Enter the name of the reward you want to offer in the Card Description field.
- 3.Enter the name of your business in the Company Name field.
- 4.In case you want to activate referral program on the reward card, choose the Active radio button under the Referral Program heading.
- 5.This reveals the Get bonus at the moment when heading. Here, you can select when the bonus is awarded to the referrer.
Get bonus at the moment when
- 6.Use the Type, Link, and Text fields to put active links on the coupon card. Using the Type dropdown, you can choose URL, Phone, Email, and Address. To add an additional link, click the Add Link button.
- 7.Similarly, select a service from the Service dropdown under Feedback links and provide the relevant URL in the field next to it in order to collect customer feedbacks on your service. To add additional links, click the Add Link button.
- 9.Use the Link to full terms and conditions field to place a link to your full T&Cs.
Link to full T&Cs
- 10.Use the Company Name, Email, and Contact Number fields under the Issuer Information heading to record respective details of the card issuer.
- 11.To activate the card template, click the Activate button below the mobile preview screen.
- 12.Once the required information is filled in, click the Finish button. This opens the preview popup.
Save & Preview
- 1.As the preview popup opens upon clicking the Finish button, you can scan the QR code displayed at the top of that popup.
- 2.To copy the link placed on the card, click the Copy Link button.
- 3.To activate the card, click the Activate Card button.