Comment on page
Learn how you can access sub-accounts and create new ones
Sub-accounts video tutorial
Try how it works
Boomerangme > Left-Hand Menu > Agency
- 1.Follow the workflow mentioned above to land on the Agency screen.
- 2.From the bottom of the page, click the Sub-Accounts tile. Doing so takes you to the Sub-Accounts screen.
- 3.Here, the stats for sub-accounts are displayed via four tiles that include Total sub-accounts, Card transactions, Reviews, and Feedback Rating.
- 4.This is followed by the existing sub-accounts tabulated. Information is presented via various columns that include User Name, Registration Date, Plans, Status, Renewal Date, and Segment.
Sub Accounts tabulated
- 5.You can set the time period during which you want to view the sub-accounts registered using the buttons at the top-right corner.
- 6.To add a sub-account, click the Add sub-account button at the bottom of the table. This opens the Create Sub-Account popup.
- 7.Here, use the First Name field to enter the first name for the sub-account.
- 8.Enter the last name in the Last Name field.
- 9.Enter the organization name in the Company Name field.
- 10.Use the Contact Number field to record the contact number.
- 11.Enter the email address in the Email field.
- 12.Use the password to create a password.
- 13.Use the Repeat Password to re-enter your set password for confirmation.
- 14.Use the dropdowns under Plan heading to set the payment frequency. The first dropdown includes the First, Second, and Third options whereas the second dropdown includes Month, Quarter, and Year. Selecting First and Month means the payment processing will be done during the first month.
- 15.Use The plan expiration date calendar to set the date of expiry for the plan.
Plan Expiration Date
- 16.In case you want to edit prices, enable the Edit Prices toggle button.
- 17.This reveals additional fields that let you define the monthly cost for each time duration (year, quarter, month).
- 18.Once the selections are made, click the Add button. This adds the sub-account and lists it in the table.