Comment on page
Learn how the agency account settings can be configured
White label video tutorial
Company info & Agency information video tutorial
Boomerangme > Left-Hand Menu > Agency
- 1.Follow the above-mentioned workflow to land on the Agency screen.
- 2.From the tiles displayed at the bottom, click Settings.
- 3.This opens the Settings screen. Here, all the settings are divided into account settings and business settings with the tiles segregated into Plan, Company Info, Payment System, Agency Information, White Label, and Promo Code.
- 4.To view the subscription plan details, click the Plan button.
- 5.On the Plans screen, four tiles are displayed at the top that display the count of Customers on free plan, customers on first plan, customers on second plan, and customers on third plan.
- 6.Next up is the Rate settings table where the information is tabulated via various columns that include Plan, Month, Quarter, and Year. Additionally, you can edit by clicking the pencil icon at the end.
- 7.At the end of this page is the Compare Plans table. Here, each subscription plan is displayed with an indicator whether a certain feature is present in it or not. Information is tabulated via various columns that include Features, [Plan 1], [Plan 2], [Plan 3], and [Plan 4].
- 1.To access the company information, click the Company Info tile.
- 2.In this section, all the details of your company are displayed in an editable view. Once you have made the desired changes, click the Save button.
- 1.To access the payment system settings, click Payment System.
- 2.This opens the Stripe Connect tile where you can connect your Stripe account by clicking the Connect Account button.
- 1.To access agency information, click the Agency Information tile.
- 2.This opens the Agency Information with the details displayed in an editable view. Once you have made the changes, click the Save button.
- 1.To access the white label settings, click White Label.
- 2.This opens the white label section where you can white label your domain.
- 1.To apply a promo code, click the Have a promo code? button in the Promo Code tile.