Comment on page
Connect a custom SMTP account
SMTP connection tutorial
Boomerangme > Left-Hand Menu > Settings > White Label
- 1.Follow the workflow mentioned above to land on the White Label screen.
- 2.From the buttons displayed at the top-right corner, click Other Settings.
- 3.Navigate to the Custom SMTP tile. Click the Connect Account button.
- 4.This opens the Connecting a SMTP Account popup. In this example, we will take a look at SMTP connection using Gmail. You can also visit https://kinsta.com/docs/ to find the best practices for connecting SMTP using Gmail.
- 5.Enter smtp.gmail.com in the Server field.
- 6.Enter 465 in the Port field for a secure SSL connection.
- 7.Enter your Gmail account credentials using the User and Password fields.
Username and Password
- 8.Enter your business email in the Email Sender field.
- 9.Use the Sender Name field to enter the name that will be displayed for the sender.
- 10.Once the required information is filled, click the Connect button.