Comment on page
Explore how the geolocations feature works in Boomerangme
Geo push video tutorial
Boomerangme > Left-Hand Menu > Locations
- 1.Follow the above-mentioned workflow to land on the Locations screen.
- 2.To add a new location, click thebutton.
- 3.This reveals a list of fields for the details of the location and geo-push message to be recorded.
- 4.Use the Location Name field to enter the name of the location.
- 5.Enter the address of the location in the Location Address field. As you type, the suggestions are auto-populated.
- 6.Use the pin on the map view to set the exact location on the map.
- 7.Select the card(s) to which you want to associate this location and geo-push message using the Apply to Cards field.
Apply to Cards
- 8.Enter the geo-push message in the Push Message textbox. This push notification is sent to all the users in a specific radius of the location.
- 9.Once the details are recorded, click thebutton. This adds the location and displays it in the list.