Comment on page
Add / edit / delete
Follow a few simple steps to add/edit/delete manager profiles
Boomerangme > Left-Hand Menu > Managers
- 1.Follow the workflow mentioned above to land on the Managers screen.
- 2.To create a manager profile, click the Add Manager button from the bottom of the Managers grid or from the Create Manager tile.
- 3.This opens the Add Manager popup for the details of the manager to be recorded. Here, enter the full name of the manager in the Full Name field.
- 4.Enter the email address of the manager in the Email field.
- 5.Use the Contact Number field to enter the contact number.
- 6.Create a password for the manager profile using the Password field.
- 7.For confirmation, re-enter the created password in the Repeat Password field.
- 8.Select the location for the manager profile using the Location dropdown. All created locations populate in this dropdown.
- 9.Record any additional instructions in the Notes field.
- 10.In case you do not want to send access invitation to the manager via email, disable the Send access to email toggle.
Send access to email
- 11.Once the details are recorded, click thebutton. This creates the manager profile and displays it in the Managers grid.
- 1.Upon landing on the Managers grid, click the pencil icon located at the end of the row for the manager whose profile you want to edit.
- 2.This opens the Edit Manager popup. Here, all the fields holding information are displayed in an editable view.
- 3.Once you have made the required changes, click the Save button. This saves the changes you made and closes the Edit Manager popup.
- 1.Upon landing on the Managers grid, click the username of the manager whose profile you want to delete.
- 2.This takes you to the profile details screen. Here, navigate to the Information section.
- 3.From the bottom of this section, click the Delete button.
- 4.This opens the Delete Manager popup for you to confirm the delete action. To confirm, click the Remove button.